Punch Up Face Mask Set
This product is currently sold out.
punch up face mask set for delicate, tired, dry skin
when skin's feeling a bit hung over, restore its balance with this exclusive trio of face masks with featured ingredients like gingko, aloe, orange, lemon, hyaluronic acid, licorice root, european blueberry, sugarcane, sugar maple, arnica, apple fruit extract, ginseng root and vitamin b.
use the punch up face mask set to help refresh tired, lackluster skin!
paraben free. silicone free. mineral oil free.
get it together. restore elasticity so skin can look and feel its best with this exclusive cocktail of energizing ingredients. collagen and elastin keep skin firm and able to bounce back from stress. as we get older, skin starts to loosen and sag. so use gluten-free shape up face mask!
5 causes of delicate, sagging or loose skin:
- you regularly hold your phone between your face and your shoulder
- you recently lost a lot of weight
- you eat too lean, and don’t consume enough omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids
- you eat too much sugar, triggering a process called glycation, which can compromise collagen
- you sleep on your stomach or your side—smooshing your face against a pillow stretches and pulls skin, causing it to loosen, sag or create sleep wrinkles (yes, they’re a real thing!).
when skin’s looking a bit hung over, reboost and smoothe it with our exclusive cocktail of skin restorers. lack of sleep impacts the skin fast -- literally overnight. bags under the eyes, dry skin and a pale complexion are just the start. so use gluten-free plump up face mask to help skin look fresh and radiant!
5 ways to avoid lackluster skin:
- wear a sleep mask to get a better, and longer, night’s sleep
- drink more water
- avoid smoking and drinking
- stop using makeup that mattifies the skin or makeup remover with alcohol
- exfoliate regularly with an exfoliating sheet mask
a tall glass of water for your skin! rehydrate dry, dull skin, giving it a more youthful, glowing appearance with this exclusive cocktail of hydrating ingredients. dry skin not only looks dull -- it makes skin look older. whether it’s cold air in cooler climates, indoor heating, or air lacking humidity, the elements can dry skin out. give skin the hydration it craves with drink up face mask for dry skin.
5 signs you have dry skin:
- you don’t moisturize on damp skin
- skin has lost its natural glow
- your skin feels tight after washing
- your skin gets easily irritated, especially outdoors
- you get breakouts more often than usual
avatara custom crafts a luscious cocktail of ingredients to serve up a serum that packs a punch. when combined with the sheet mask -- it’s the perfect pairing!
how to apply your avatara face mask
- start with a freshly washed face
- gently unfold sheet mask and place cloth side on face
- adjust over mouth, nose and eyes
- remove backing and relax for 10-20 minutes
after removing the cloth sheet mask, massage remaining serum into neck and hands. use weekly for best results.
use immediately after opening.
pro tip:store in refrigerator for a more refreshing face mask experience.
shape up face mask ingredients: water/eau/aqua, propanediol, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, ginkgo biloba leaf juice, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugarcane) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, sodium hyaluronate, sodium pca, butylene glycol, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, polysorbate 20, hydroxyethyl urea, triethanolamine, citric acid, carbomer, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate
plump up face mask ingredients: water/eau/aqua, propanediol, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, ananas sativus (pineapple) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, centella asiatica extract, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, ruscus aculeatus root extract, panax ginseng root extract, sodium hyaluronate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, sodium pca, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, panthenol, escin, ammonium glycyrrhizate, hydrolyzed yeast protein, sodium polyglutamate, polysorbate 20, triethanolamine, carbomer, citric acid, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate
drink up face mask ingredients: water/eau/aqua, propanediol, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugarcane) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, arnica montana flower extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, sodium polyglutamate, glycosyl trehalose, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, polysorbate 20, triethanolamine, citric acid, carbomer, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, chlorphenesin