Calm Down Nose Mask 10 Pack
This product is currently sold out.
2-STEP NOSE MASK 10 PACK
You may have heard the term "heart eyes," but what about heart nose? That's exactly what you'll get with our Calm Down mask, which uses the symbol of love to draw out oil and impurities from the center of your face. Formulated with witch hazel for deep cleaning and smaller pores, you'll always be feeling the love with this beautiful mask.
Step 1 - Remove white and blackheads
Step 2 - Hydrate and Soothe
Leave blackheads behind with our exclusive cocktail of cleaning & calming ingredients
• Free of Parabens,Phthalates, and Formaldehyde
• Fragrance Free
• Cruelty Free
What is hydrogel?!
Hydrogel offers the highest level of absorption of active ingredients locking in moisture for intense hydration. Our nose mask has a soft texture and excellent adhesion to deliver long-lasting hydration.
how to apply your avatara 2-step nose mask
- Start with a freshly washed face, wet nose *strip will not stick to dry nose
- Peel strip off plastic liner with dry hands
- Apple strip to your nose. Let dry for 10-15 minutes *press down firmly to ensure strip sticks to skin
- remove & follow step 2
- Remove clear backing from nose mask
- Apply Hydrogel Mask to your nose *press firmly to ensure strip sticks to skin
- Leave mask on for 10-15 minutes
- remove & CHILL!!
pro tip: for best results, use 1-2 times per week
ingredients step 1: VP/VA Copolymer, Water (Aqua), Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Cananga Ordorata Flower Oil, Squalane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Coral Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
ingredients step 2: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Agar, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Polyacrylic Acid, Cellulose Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Glycinate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).